St Mary’s University is offering about 15 international Student Scholarships for new, full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree students. The scholarships are open to prospective full-time students in any subject area.
Note that St Mary’s University is a Catholic university in the United Kingdom, formerly called St Mary’s University College.
The university prepares its students for flourishing lives, successful careers and social commitment through excellent, research-enriched teaching in a strong community of mutual respect based on our Catholic ethos and identity.
Applicants must have IELTS score 6.0 overall with not less than 5.5 in any section for undergraduates and 6.5 overall with no less than 5.5 in any section for postgraduates.
Value of Scholarship:
- Undergraduate: Each scholarship is worth £3,000 off the cost of your first year tuition fee. These rewards are not renewable after the first year of study.
- Postgraduate/PGCE: Each scholarship is worth £3,000 off the total cost of your tuition fee.
- The scholarships are open to prospective full-time, on-campus students in any subject area.
- Applicants can apply for a St Mary’s Scholarship award if you are an international student (Non-EU) and have an offer of a place on a degree programme at St Mary’s University for 2017/18 entry.
- Scholarship applications will be considered holistically based on a student’s academic record, taking into account test scores, grades and any special academic achievements. You must also be able to demonstrate an outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
Nationality: International Students are eligible to apply.
For more information and how to apply, visit:http://www.stmarys.ac.uk/international/scholarships.htm